Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thoroughly Thankful Thursday, Week 11


Happy Thursday! Things I'm thankful for this week: 

1. Blogging and the community it provides. Even if we've never met in person - reading about your life, seeing your sweet comments on my posts, and just generally knowing there's always someone else going through the same thing is a wonderful blessing! You all are a true inspiration. 
2. My loving husband and our two beautiful daughters. I've said it before and I'll say it again - these three are my world! They make every day worth it, the perfect ones and the not-so-perfect ones.
3. God's love for us and all of His blessings. I pray that we can continue to grow in our faith to be even somewhat worthy of His love.
4. The abundance of healthy food choices here. We are so lucky to live in a region that really values healthy eating, where there are several healthy grocery stores and lots of local options. We are also lucky that the amount of competition keeps prices relatively low, so we can choose to make the healthier choices, knowing that it'll pay dividends down the road in better health.
5. All the experiences that Dan and I have shared and the ones we will continue to share. Even when (or maybe especially when) the day hasn't gone so well - to be able to look back and say that we went on a wonderful trip to San Francisco together, or how we used to go on a little date every Friday evening before we were married,
6. The cozy clothes we get to wear this time of year. It's so much more fun to make outfits when you can add lots of layers!
7. Precious moments shared with my baby girls. I love seeing them grow up, day after day, and getting to share their discoveries and experiences. As I'm writing this, Miss Emily is fascinated with the edge of the rug under our coffee table. Miss Erin has been exploring the edge of our giant IKEA TV cabinet/bookshelf this morning. It's all punctuated by happy shrieks and dolphin squeals - I love it!
Now it's your turn. What are you thankful for? You can link your own Thoroughly Thankful Thursday post below or just share in the comments. I can't wait to read! Grab the linkup button too, if you like!


1 comment:

  1. I so agree with everything your list :) I love the blogging community too. I have been so encouraged so many times by reading other's blogs but also by comments left on mine. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete