Anyway, I was writing a post in my head while driving home from the grocery store yesterday, and I decided to make a list of all the things I was thankful for. Megan at Positively (Im)perfect gave me the idea of asking you all to link your lists below, or share them in the comments!
So without further ado, here's my list:
1. My loving, handsome, hardworking husband and our beautiful baby girls
2. Our jobs
3. Beautiful fall weather before the rain starts
4. Helpful family that make our lives easier
5. Being able to save money on groceries while still supporting a local business
6. A cute little house to live in while we save up for our own
7. The courage to venture out with my babies, even if it means things take a little longer
8. Wonderful, caring, helpful friends
9. Patience (I'm always praying for more, but I am grateful for what I have!)
10. The Bible app on my phone, which takes away any excuses not to read some every day!
11. All the lovely ladies I've met through blogging, and your kind, encouraging comments that make my day every time!
What are you grateful for? I can't wait to hear!