In case you're joining this for the first time, I thought it'd be fun to take a day each week and share what we're thankful for. It's so easy to just let the days and weeks go by and forget to say thank you. My life is richly blessed, and while I often find myself thinking how I'd like to change things, the truth of the matter is they're pretty good the way they are.
So without further ado, here's my list for the week:
1. Gorgeous fall color. We've only had a couple of really rainy days to knock the leaves down and turn them brown, so all of the trees are bursting into reds and yellows and oranges that aren't seen every year around here.
2. My little family. I can't imagine life without Dan, Emily, and Erin. I love you all so much!
3. The wonderful ladies of #Cathsorority. I don't know where I'd be without you all!
4. Our cute little house and how much better our life is now that we live here.
5. Help from friends and family.
6. The bits of wisdom I gain every day as a mother that make the next day just a little easier.
7. Courage to try new things.
8. Good jobs that allow us to live comfortably and still have family time.
9. God's love and forgiveness.
10. All the ways I've grown as a person since starting this blog, and every one of you lovely readers - I love writing for you, and I hope you enjoy reading as much I enjoy writing!
I can't wait to read what you're thankful for! Link your post or comment below.