Sunday, May 4, 2014

What I Wore Sunday

I got the inspiration for this one from Jill Duggar of 19 Kids and Counting fame. She was wearing something similar in her recent engagement photos. I had some trouble getting the belt to stay put, as you can probably tell in the picture, but this was the only shot where I wasn't being photo bombed by a pajama clad toddler.

Poor sick Erin. She's miserable. She has a cold, I think, but she's been sick for 4 days and is developing kind of a nasty sounding cough so we'll probably be off to the pediatrician tomorrow if she doesn't sound better. It's so hard to tell when they're too little to describe their symptoms!

We all were home last Sunday, but Emily and I were able to go to Mass this morning. She was very well behaved-a bit chatty, but we stayed in the sanctuary and even the pew  the whole time!! Dan still has a pretty bad cough and thinks he might have a sinus infection, so he stayed home with Erin so they could both rest. Healing prayers would be greatly appreciated! Between the girls having Fifth Disease and Dan and I getting sick, it's been a long several weeks. I know others have it so much worse, and I'm doing my best to offer up our trials for those who must deal with chronic and more severe illness.

We had some glorious weather this week- it was actually 92 on Thursday- but it's back to the rain we need now. I love these boots for spring weather when you can always figure on rain or wet grass at least. I never imagined quite how useful cowboy boots would be, but there you go!

Have a blessed Sunday, all!

Linking up with Fine Linen and Purple!

2 comments: